Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Monday · August 15, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Harlingen) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Contract for rage of 15 shifts per month).
- Responds to calls from the floor at night (avg 10 calls per night).
- CME/Professional expense reimbursement.
- Currently we do not have a nocturnist, so each of our hospitalists covers 1-3 nights per month.
- With 3,000 employees and over 450 physicians on the medical staffs, Valley Baptist Medical Center-Harlingen and Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville, are focused on safety, quality and high level patient satisfaction.
- Lowest cost of living in the United States.
- Robust benefits including sign-on bonus, CME, 401K.
- Two -three residents available, but not one assigned every night.
- Golfing, hunting, birding, fishing, boating.
- Valley Baptist Health System, with two full service campuses and 800+ beds, is a part of Tenet Health System, a national healthcare organization with 88 hospitals and 36,000 affiliated physicians.
- New medical school (UT-RGV).
- Great schools / Affordable housing.
- Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, we are located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
- Relocation reimbursement.
- Occasional rounding as needed (infrequent).
- ER runs all codes.
- Competitive salary base plus productivity bonus.
- No state income tax / Tort reform.
- The Rio Grande Valley, one of the fastest growing areas in Texas, is a scenic cultural place like no other.
- Join the team of Hospitalists at Valley Baptist Harlingen in South Texas!
- Covers all admissions at night (12-15 per night).
- Year-round semi-tropical weather.
- Works with a sister Intensivist program so minimal ICU coverage!
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Harlingen, TX.
- Full-time employed opportunities available for BC/BE Hospitalists and Nocturnists.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago