Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- Join a system that truly values and cares about the human connection in medicine.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- The Vintage Hospital has experienced healthcare professionals, including Obgyn's, neonatologists, OB nurses, neonatal nurses and a superb support team.
- St. Luke's Health system stands by their moto of Human kindness is powerful medicine.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Houston, Texas is the most populous city in the state and the largest in the United States by total area.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Annual deliveries: 1000.
- With multiple suburban neighborhoods, you can choose to live the city life, or smaller town living.
- Part time position available.
- Houston is known for their love of the arts, their sports teams, and a city with strengths in culture, medicine and research.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with CHI St. Luke's Health - The Vintage Hospital in Houston, TX.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- 24 hour shifts.
- Delivery room.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services