Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Wednesday · January 19, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Irving) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Medical City Las Colinas offers an entire floor dedicated to women's services and specially trained staff for more personalized care.
- Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Being in the greater Dallas area, residents are able to take advantage of a diverse mix of art & culture options, with over 300 venues for live music, multiple film festivals, the nation's largest urban arts district, and a world-renowned science museum, not to mention a nationally-recognized orchestra in one of the world's finest concert halls.
- 22 private postpartum rooms.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience preferred.
- The Las Colinas community in Irving, is one of the first master-planned developments in the United States.
- Flexible scheduling providing excellent work/life balance.
- This physician-led group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care.
- Pursue your passion for OB/GYN hospital medicine with Envision.
- Full-spectrum Obgyn Hospitalist work.
- Full-time, part-time, per diem available.
- Medical City Las Colinas is a full service, 84-bed, level III trauma center and acute care hospital.
- TX License preferred or in process.
- 24 hour shifts.
- The city has some of the most popular professional sports in the nation.
- 18 bed newborn care nursery.
- We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking quality, full-time and part-time board-certified OB/GYN hospitalist candidates for a physician-led program with Medical City Las Colinas in Irving, TX.
- Benefits to include medical, dental, vision, and 401k (Starts day 1).
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- The facility is a Five Start Recipient for C-Section Delivery, Vaginal Delivery, and Gynecologic Procedures as awarded by Healthgrades.
- Malpractice insurance with tail coverage.
- Family-centered C-sections.
- Annual deliveries: 2,200+.
- Level II Nicu.
- GYN ED.
- The area is also home to America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys, along with the Texas Rangers, Texas Motor Speedway, Lone Star Park for horse racing, FC Dallas and other sport franchises.
- The American Airlines Center hosts the champion Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Stars, along with other sporting events and entertainment.
- Private labor, delivery and recovery rooms.
- Delivery room.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services