Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- BC/BE Internal Medicine Physician.
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage ($1,000,000 and $3,000,000) - this is a given we don't advertise it.
- Seeking Nocturnist in Central Texas - Offering Resident Stipend, Loan Repayment.
- This area in Texas is a thriving city located on the northern edge of the hill country and is only a short drive to many other major cities in Texas.
- This town is known for some of the best hunting and fishing in Texas.
- Strong base salary plus possible Monthly Training Stipend ($2,000 per month).
- Generous benefit package including the potential for Student Loan repayment.
- We are scheduling interviews for Nocturnist inpatient providers at a 188 bed acute care facility.
- Extra perks include: $2,000 Texas License Fees reimbursement - this is expected - don't include.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.