Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · May 27, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central Texas) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Benefits offered through TeamHealth including a Sign-on bonus ($25K) and Potential student loan repayment.
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius.
- Hospitalist - Central Texas.
- Potential monthly training stipend (up to 24 months).
- Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered.
- It's a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town atmosphere with all the big city conveniences.
- This midsized city is home to 120K people with a 24 county regional draw of 400K.
- 3 hours from Dallas, TX - Days Only.
- 7 days on/7 days off.
- Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage provided by TeamHealth.
- Abilene, Texas is located in the Texas Midwest just two hours west of the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- Day Shift: $120/hour.
- Must be licensed in Texas or eligible.
- The City of Abilene offers a high quality of life and low cost of living.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Jan 23.