Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · July 2, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Woodville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Average of 3 admissions per day.
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- "A" rated professional liability insurance with tail coverage provided.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking a Part-Time or PRN Hospitalist physician to join our team at Tyler County Hospital in Woodville, TX.
- Internal Medicine, Family Medicine specialties accepted.
- Acls/Pals certifications are required.
- ED partnership since 2003-provides excellent synergy between ED and Hospitalist teams.
- Day shift is 12 hours (8am-8pm).
- Applicants should be comfortable with rural, community healthcare setting as well as practicing without specialty back-up.
- No ICU.
- Scheduling is flexible.
- We are seeking a PRN or Part-Time provider to compliment a team of current physicians.
- Tyler County Hospital has provided, without interruption, medical care for the county since 1950.
- 49 bed facility.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago
by Envision Physician Services