Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · November 26, 2022
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $300,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Houston ) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Outdoor recreation is endless with lakes, state parks, golf, hiking, biking, camping, and the Gulf of Mexico is just over an hour's drive.
- NO codes, NO procedures, just round and go.
- Houston, Texas is the fourth largest city in the United States and offers outrageous shopping, world-class dining, outstanding sporting events, concerts, and cultural festivals of every kind.
- Unique shift schedule with inpatient coverage at two of Houston's primary hospitals.
- Leave the hospital once finished, just be available by phone for consults.
- Located 50 miles from Galveston, in, and 195 from San Antonio.
- Base salary with quarterly quality & performance bonuses ($300K+ income potential).
- A physician-owned and operated group with a 20+ year history of successful patient outcomes is adding a Hospitalist/inpatient Internal Medicine physician to its "quality of life" styled practice in Houston, Texas.
- Full benefits including generous 15 Day paid time off.
This perm job opening was posted
1 day ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.