Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Friday · March 31, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $325,000.
This permanent position (League City) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 14 Days Paid Time Off.
- Compensation model consists of an annual fixed base salary, quarterly productivity bonus based on wRVU Performance Compensation, as well as additional merit bonuses awarded on a discretionary basis.
- Affordable housing, outstanding schools, safe neighborhoods and superb quality of life in one of the fastest communities in the state.
- Starting $250,rong>.
- Wrvu Performance Compensation is calculated based on the relative level of time, skill, training and intensity to provide a given service determined through a CPT code respective to the Net Patient Collections.
- Retirement program includes both 401K and Roth 401K options, with a 4% company match.
- Additional Bonus.
- Internal Medicine-Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- NO Procedures.
- PTO includes vacation and sick time.
- With millions of square feet of retail, office and residential, the local community is a major employment center in the Houston region.
- Average 15 Workdays per Month.
- Immediately eligible for full medical, dental and vision health benefits.
- 7-On/7-Off Block Scheduling.
- Malpractice Insurance Covered.
- Health Benefits.
- Quarterly wRVU Productivity Bonus.
- Residents of Houston enjoy great dining, night life, cultural and educational amenities, professional sports, and an international airport.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Average 20-25 Encounters per Day.
- NO ICU Coverage.
- Additional merit bonuses awarded on discretionary basis.
- Malpractice Insurance Plus tail covered.
- 25 miles from Downtown Houston.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Armstrong Medical Group.