Hospitalist Jobs in Texas
Saturday · September 30, 2023
1 Job in The Lone Star State
Photo: View of the many highways and skyscrapers of downtown Dallas.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Kissimmee) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Electrophysiology Lab*.
- 3 GME Teams/ 1 Non GME.
- Paid "A" Rated Malpractice Insurance Coverage.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center - accredited by Ahca.
- Physician Staffing.
- Outpatient Partial Hospitalization Behavioral Program.
- Nocturnist only handles 6 admissions on own.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level II (Nicu) for Premature and Sick Newborns*.
- 10 physician program.
- 1 Night.
- 25-bed secured Behavioral Health Unit.
- However, the residents take 14 of those admissions ( nocturnist supervises).
- Competitive Compensation.
- Cardiovascular Hybrid Operating Room*.
- Employee Status plus benefits.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center.
- Dedicated Pediatric Emergency Room with Board Certified Pediatric ER physicians and Nurses with Pediatric training*.
- Completed in April 1997 with over $ansions, Osceola Regional Medical Center is designed to be patient friendly that blends comprehensive state-of-the-art medical technology with the highest level of comfort and convenience possible for patients and visitors.
- Osceola Regional is conveniently and centrally located in Heart of Kissimmee only minutes from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- No Codes-No Procedures.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Center.
- Heart & Vascular Institute*.
- 4 Day.
- Osceola Regional Medical Center is a Joint Commission accredited 404-bed Level II Trauma hospital with private patients rooms that builds on a proud tradition of healthcare excellence in Osceola County, Florida.
- Graduate Medical Programs in Internal Medicine, OB/GYN and Emergency Medicine*.
- Physicians must be board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- Average about 20 admissions a night.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI*.
- Obstetrics Hospitalists - Emergency OB Physician Available on Site.
- State-of-the-art Cath and Angiography Lab.
- Innovative Endovascular Program.
- Open ICU-Managed by Intensivist.
- Robotics Surgery Program.
- Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical center are seeking Nocturnist Hospitalist to join our team located in Kissimmee, FL.
- Wound Healing Center and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Pediatric Inpatient Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (Picu) staffed by on-site Nemours Physicians*.
- Hospitalist Department.
- Kissimmee Physical Therapy Center and Aquatic Pool.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services